Terms & Conditions
Receipts AI operated by PMC Technologies OÜ. PMC Technologies offers Receipts AI and related services to you, a user, under the condition that you accept all of our set terms, including these Terms of Service and all related policies.
This Agreement is effective when the Customer is presented with this Agreement and proceeds to use the Services (the "Effective Date") or to receive or distribute Assets. These terms may be updated and presented again to the Customer from time to time. Continued use of the Services constitutes acceptance of the updated terms. If you do not agree to the Agreement, please stop using the Services.
1. Service Availability and Quality
We are constantly evolving the Services to make them better for you. The Services are subject to modification and change, including but not limited to the processing or generating of Assets, the algorithms used to generate the Assets, and features available to the Customer. No guarantees are made with respect to the Services’ quality, stability, uptime or reliability. Please do not create any dependencies on any attributes of the Services or the Assets. We will not be liable to you or your downstream customers for any harm caused by your dependency on the Service.
Both the Services and the Assets are provided to Customer on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Assets and assume any risks associated with use of the Services.
Receipts AI reserves the right to suspend or ban your access to the Services at any time, and for any reason. You may not use the Services for competitive research. You may not reverse engineer the Services or the Assets. You may not use automated tools to access, interact with, or generate Assets through the Services. Only one user may use the Services per registered account. Each user of the Services may only have one account. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our Terms of Service and to take any action we deem appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
2. Your information
By using the Services, you may provide Receipts AI with personal information like your email address, user name, billing information, receipts, or other images that you upload to the Service. Our policy outlining what we do with your personal information, and the rights you have with respect to your personal information, can be found here
. Both parties agree to comply with all applicable data protection laws. To the extent the parties need to enter into additional terms regarding data privacy or data transfers the parties will work together in good faith to enter into such terms.
3. Copyright and trademark
To the extent allowed by law and as between you and Receipts AI, you own your Uploads, and you agree that Receipts AI owns all Assets, and you hereby make any necessary assignments for this. Receipts AI grants you the exclusive rights to reproduce, modify, reuse, or display such Assets and will not resell Assets that you have created, use Assets in any way, or assert any copyright in such Asset against you or your end users, all provided that you comply with these terms and our Content Policy. If you violate our terms or Content Policy, you will lose rights to use Asset, but we will provide you written notice and a reasonable opportunity to fix your violation, unless it was clearly illegal or abusive. You understand and acknowledge that your rights are only to the specific Assets that you have created.
4. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- ALL LEGAL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ANY DISPUTE REGARDING THE INTERPRETATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT) ("Dispute") WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF COUNTRY OF ESTONIA.
- The parties will try in good faith to settle any Dispute within 30 days after the Dispute arises. If the Dispute is not resolved within 30 days, it shall be resolved by the Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce in accordance with its rules in force as of the date of this Agreement.
- The parties will mutually select one arbitrator. The arbitration will be conducted in English.
- Either party may apply to any competent court for injunctive relief necessary to protect its rights pending resolution of the arbitration. The arbitrator may order equitable or injunctive relief consistent with the remedies and limitations in the Agreement.
- The arbitral award will be final and binding on the parties and its execution may be presented in any competent court, including any court with jurisdiction over either party or any of its property.
- Each party will bear its own lawyers’ and experts’ fees and expenses, regardless of the arbitrator’s final decision regarding the Dispute.
5. Payment and Billing
We may invoice you for your use of the Services through a third party payment service provider. The third party service provider’s terms of service shall govern and supersede this Agreement in case of conflict. You are free to cancel your plan at any time. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service for any reason. Upon cancellation or termination, any outstanding usage fees will be charged immediately. You will not be refunded for the current pay period, but you will stop being charging after the current pay period has ended. Refunds requested within 14 days of purchase are eligable for a full refund if product has not been used. We will withhold 10% of sales price for refunds. Any refunds requested after more than 50 receipt conversions will not be accepted.
6. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
We provide the service as is, and we make no promises or guarantees about it. You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however they arise. You are responsible for your use of the service. If you harm someone else or get into a dispute with someone else, we will not be involved.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for failure or delay in performance to the extent caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, riots, or war.
- No Agency. This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between the parties.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in effect.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement does not confer any benefits on any third party unless it expressly states that it does.